Every rider’s quest is remaining comfortable and unrestricted in their summer motorcycle gear without compromising on protection. Crafted with a single layer of AA European Certified Aramid denim, the Brooklyn Denim motorcycle shirt has protective fibres woven into the fabric to create substantial abrasion resistance in a single layer. Lightweight with superior protection for those afternoon summer rides.
- 12oz denim with integrated protective fibres
- Certified European AA rated fabric
- Single-layer protective motorcycle denim shirt
- Straight jacket style edge
- Slim fitted design
- 2 external open pockets
- 2 external slip pockets with zip closure at sides
- 2 deep internal pockets
Ben wears a size M and his measurements are height 179cm / 5'11", chest 109cm / 43in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.
Don't see your size, have fitting questions?
Reach out and we will respond within 24 hours.